PDF & Word Format Database Request Forms:
California State University, East Bay
Central Washington University
Santa Clara University School of Law
University of Alaska
Valdosta State University
Online Database Request Forms:
California State University, Northridge
Georgia Southern University
Lewis & Clark
Loyola University New Orleans
Minnesota State University, Mankato
San Jose State University
Southeast Missouri State University
Suffolk University Boston
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
University of Richmond
University of Wisconsin
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Presentations & Handouts
bbcon Breakout Session info:
Crystal Reports Webinars
- Crystal Reports – Introduction
- Canned Reports
- The Report Writing Process
- Query and Export
- Create a Crystal Reports Report
- November 7, 2016
- November 16, 2016
- November 29, 2016
Blackbaud Conference for Nonprofits 2016 – National Harbor, MD
- Can You Stump the Raiser’s Edge Community?
- The Raiser’s Edge Community is full of experts who use Raiser’s Edge every day, just like you! Here’s your chance to meet the experts in person and get some on-the-spot tips and tricks for those tricky RE projects. Our panel of experts is made up of Amy Barker, Joshua Bekerman, and Jen Claudy – three names that are synonymous with the Raiser’s Edge Community.
Blackbaud Conference for Nonprofits 2015 – Austin, TX
- How to Become a Raiser’s Edge Superhero
- Do you feel like the Clark Kent of Raiser’s Edge? This session will show you how to become the Raiser’s Edge superhero you always dreamed of being. You’ll learn the steps to take to fly up the Raiser’s Edge professional ladder, from data entry assistant to DBA.
- Meet the Bigfoot of the Blackbaud Forest (live demo, no slides)
- You’ve heard about it, you may have even seen it, but you have no idea what it is. Join us on this live expedition to uncover the mysteries of Crystal Reports. We’ll make new discoveries, gather useful information, and gain new skills for the most mysterious creature in the Blackbaud forest.
Blackbaud Conference for Nonprofits 2014 – Nashville, TN
- Do It Yourself RFM Scoring & Analytics for The Raiser’s Edge
- Did you know that with your Raiser’s Edge database, you’ve got the tools you need to create your own internal recency, frequency, and monetary scoring? We’ll show you how to create one, how to analyze the results, and how to apply them to your fundraising activities.
- Excel Template for Do It Yourself RFM Scoring & Analytics for The Raiser’s Edge
“Definitely looking forward to some more Josh Bekerman super knowledge! So far the best session I’ve ever been in was the RFM score – which I have implemented and run for the second year in a row on my database. Using these scores pretty consistently for various segmentations. Love it!!!”
– Amanda, Database Specialist, 4KIDS of South Florida
- Managing Events in The Raiser’s Edge
- Stop using spreadsheets and learn why Raiser’s Edge:Event is an indispensable tool for planning and managing your events. You’ll learn tips, tricks, reports, and see a custom seating chart built in Crystal Reports.
- Crossing Over from Custom to Crystal Reports in The Raiser’s Edge
- In this audience-led session, our experts will walk through building a report in The Raiser’s Edge that follows the format and parameters you select. Plus, once the report reaches a certain level of complexity, we’ll demonstrate how to build it in Crystal Reports.
Blackbaud Conference for Nonprofits 2013 – Washington, DC
- Working Smarter with Crystal Reports
- This session will provide attendees with a toolbox of specific strategies for how to implement Crystal Reports at their workplace. We’ll show the basic functionality of Crystal Reports, as well as all the advanced possibilities that will help you work faster and more efficiently.
Colorado Nonprofit Association 2013 Fall Conference
- I’m Listening – Therapy for You and Your Donor Database
- Are you having issues with your donor database? During this session the “Frasier Crane of Databases” will show you how to turn that relationship around and get the most out of your database. No technical knowledge required.